We have been looking at successful ad campaigns using social media. Let’s apply this directly and see how this compares with older methods
*Format in APA and don't forget to cite your sources.*
We have been looking at successful ad campaigns using social media. Let's apply this directly and see how this compares with older methods of advertising.
Choose a recent social media campaign, possibly one you interacted with. Below are some possible examples:
- ALS #IceBucketChallenge
- Always #LikeAGirl
- Coca-Cola #ShareaCoke
- IKEA bookbook video
- McDonald's Super Bowl 2015
- Taco Bell #OnlyInTheApp
- Virgin America Boo videos
Then consider an older commercial, before social media was (as big) an influence. You can look at famous ads on Youtube.
In a minimum of 3 pages, please do the following:
- Provide an introduction with a summary of the ads you have chosen, and an explanation of what the stated intent behind the ads was.
- From there, look at what the ads actually say (like a beer ad might actually be demonstrating that women are sex objects).
- Describe how social media plays into the intent and the actual messages. What's different between the two you chose?
- What made the ads successful (or not successful)?
- What ideas and opinions do you have about the product or brand after reviewing the ads?
- What can we learn about how businesses use Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, etc. to communicate, network, broaden their customer base, and promote their products/services?
- Summarize your analysis.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.