Find one peer-reviewed primary (Original Research) article on Topic 11. Read and evaluate the article chosen. Write a summary of the articl
- Find one peer-reviewed primary (Original Research) article on Topic 11.
- Read and evaluate the article chosen.
- Write a summary of the article that answers the following questions for the article:
- Who were the participants of the study? (i.e. healthy men, postmenopausal women)
- What is the intervention and control; or the comparison?
- What type of study was done? (i.e. RCT, case-control)
- What is the main finding of the peer-reviewed article?
- List 2 or more strengths and 2 or more weaknesses of the study design (not the results).
- Write this summary in a paragraph format.
- Include the full references for the chosen article in AMA format. A guide to AMA is posted on Canvas. Note: This is NOT just the URL! Also, journal articles need to be formatted like journal articles, not the website you found the article.
- Post this summary in the thread I started for Part 1.
What are the benefits of CBD?
What are the cons of CBD?
Is there sufficient scientific data to support consuming CBD? Why or why not?
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.