Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on your understanding of topics you have learned so far about the margin of error and the Conf
The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on your understanding of topics you have learned so far about the margin of error and the Confidence Interval and then explaining it to someone else.
Discuss the following and give real life examples.
- Why do we have a Margin of Error in Statistics? If statistics are meant to be accurate, why are they sometimes accompanied by an estimate of doubt?
- What is the relationship between Margin of Error, Confidence interval and Sample Size.
- You must use complete sentences and correct grammar/spelling.
- Complete assignment as directed in document. Save your electronic copy as RTF (Rich Text Format) or PDF so that everyone will be able to open the document.
- Post/upload/attach your document in Discussion Board 2discussion forum in Discussion Board by the due date listed on the Calendar.
- You will have to submit your discussion first, before you can reply to your classmates.
- Reply to at least two classmates and give feedback to their solutions by the due date listed on the Calendar. You must choose to respond to at least one application that you did not submit. The other response can be to the same application you submitted or one you did not submit. Remember feedback must be substantive and more than just "Good job" or "I agree!"
This assignment is required and worth up to 20 points:
- 12 points for original posting
- 8 points for responding to classmates.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.