Ethics in Writing? Tools are used by faculty to evaluate ethical writing. Writing that is flagged is deemed not your own words, not properly cite
Part 1: Ethics in Writing
Tools are used by faculty to evaluate ethical writing. Writing that is flagged is deemed not your own words, not properly cited or plagiarized, is a violation of the academic integrity policy. To avoid this be sure to summarize, paraphrase and cite your sources.
1. Review the following resources:
2. Go to any webpage of the website of the company you selected from the Approved Company List.
- Using the Citation Generator In-Text Citation Tool create and post an SWS formatted in-text citation.
- Using the Citation Generator Source List Tool create and post an SWS formatted source list citation.
Part 2: Ethics in Business
- Have you witnessed unethical practices in the workplace?
- If so, share your experience with the class and explain how this impacted your perception of the business.
- If not, research to find a current example of unethical business practices, share the source, and explain how you would have handled this situation differently.
- Support your response using SWS formatted in-text and source list citations.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.