Writing an essay on any topic by Writeden.com. Your essay should be well-organized. DO NOT DIVIDE THEESSAY BY SECTIONS, THE ESSAYDISCUSSION SHOULD
WriteanWritea essayon ONE topic (and all itssubtopics) from the list shown below (min 1000 wordsnot counting your Reference List). Your essayshould be well-organized. DO NOT DIVIDE THEESSAY BY SECTIONS, THE ESSAYDISCUSSION SHOULD FLOW BETWEENPARAGRAPHS.
THIS IS AN ACADEMICESSAY NOT AN OPINION PIECE. Support your points with class readings and examples from case studies. Do not simply list everything there is on the readings, explain your reasoning and support it with course readings/slides/lectures.
Use a Minimum 6 sources from class, there is no maximum amount. For your core 6 sources you can only use 1 multimedia source (class videos), the remaining 5 must be class provided articles. You can use more multimedia sources and even external articles to supplement (not replace) the core 6 class sources.
Assignment Specifications (Graded)
- Create a doc or docx file. Times New Roman, Font Size 12, SINGLE SPACE. 1 Inch margins.
- Identify the Topic you chose to answer, name, date and class in a separate titlepage. No abstract, index, pictures or graphs allowed. This is aessay it does not have sections. The ideas should flow from paragraphtoparagraph.
- No lengthy introductions, you can start youressay with a simple statement of about 50 words maximum and then go straight for the answers to the questions. No separate conclusionsorclosing statements allowed, these tend to be redundant.
- THIS IS NOT AN OPINIONESSAY so use paraphrasingof class readings and support this paraphrasing with APA in text citations, check the APA guides provided on the folder in the course modules.
- Example:Citing in text means to paraphrase and credit your sources (Brown, 2012).
- NO "direct quotes", paraphrase and reference your source in APA in text citations. All your text must be ORIGINAL.
- Include reference list at the end, in APA style and alphabetical order.
- Spell-check and re-read your responses, grammar and composition will be graded.
TOPICS: SELECT ONE AND ANSWER ALL ITS SUBTOPICS
TOPIC #1: In the course of the semester we have studied multiple disasters from all over the world, we have learned that each country faces specific challenges when practicing emergency management. We can thus conclude that Emergency Management is done better when applied to local unique characteristics/ vulnerabilities. Choose 1 case study from Weeks 3-7 and 2 case studies from Week 9-14 (can include your disasterpaper), to discuss:
1.a The importance of emergency management practice tailored to local characteristics. Identify local characteristics (one specific characteristic/ vulnerability per case) that made these 3 cases unique in the world. How did these local characteristics influence the disaster consequences in the 3 cases. (700 words minimum)
1.b For EACH case study (total 3) discussed above describe Emergency Management practices to reduce that unique vulnerability. Which activities in mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery (discuss all 4) can help reduce disaster consequences in each case? (300 words minimum)
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.