Explain why each of your supporting sources is considered scholarly. Provide references to your sources on your last slide. Be sure to include the article y
APA 7 FORMAT SHOULD ONLY BE USED
NO PLAGIARISM ALLOWED
PLEASE NO INTERNET SOURCES SUCH AS WIKI, COURSEHERO
SCHOLARLY SOURCES WITHIN 5 YEARS SHOULD ONLY BE USED.
Support your response with at least three other peer-reviewed, evidence-based sources. Explain why each of your supporting sources is considered scholarly. Provide references to your sources on your last slide. Be sure to include the article you used as the basis for this Assignment.
Must watch Power point Presentation to answer all questions (Click on the links below)
AllCEUs Counseling Education. (2017, November 4). 187 models of treatment for addiction | Addiction counselor training series [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQkA0mIWx8A
Addictive disorders can be particularly challenging for clients. Not only do these disorders typically interfere with a client’s ability to function in daily life, but they also often manifest as negative and sometimes criminal behaviors. Sometime clients with addictive disorders also suffer from other mental health issues, creating even greater struggles for them to overcome. In your role, you have the opportunity to help clients address their addictions and improve outcomes for both the clients and their families.
Photo Credit: Getty Images
· Review this week’s Learning Resources and consider the insights they provide about diagnosing and treating addictive disorders. As you watch the 187 Models of Treatment for Addiction video, consider what treatment model you may use the most with clients presenting with addiction.
· Search the Walden Library databases and choose a research article that discusses a therapeutic approach for treating clients, families, or groups with addictive disorders.
In a 5- to 10-slide PowerPoint presentation, address the following. Your title and references slides do not count toward the 5- to 10-slide limit.
· Provide an overview of the article you selected.
· What population (individual, group, or family) is under consideration?
· What was the specific intervention that was used? Is this a new intervention or one that was already studied?
· What were the author’s claims?
· Explain the findings/outcomes of the study in the article. Include whether this will translate into practice with your own clients. If so, how? If not, why?
· Explain whether the limitations of the study might impact your ability to use the findings/outcomes presented in the article.
· Use the Notes function of PowerPoint to craft presenter notes to expand upon the content of your slides.
· Support your response with at least three other peer-reviewed, evidence-based sources. Explain why each of your supporting sources is considered scholarly. Provide references to your sources on your last slide. Be sure to include the article you used as the basis for this Assignment.
By Day 7
Submit your Assignment. Also attach and submit PDFs of the sources you used.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
· Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK8Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
· Click the Week 8 Assignment Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
· Click the Week 8 Assignment link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
· Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK8Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
· If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
· Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.
Must watch Power point Presentation to answer all questions ( Click on the links below)
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.