A lab experience within a course is an opportunity to participate in experimentation, observation, or practice in a field of study. In this course, you will
A lab experience within a course is an opportunity to participate in experimentation, observation, or practice in a field of study. In this course, you will participate in two labs, the first in Week 2 and the second in Week 5.
This week, you will complete two astronomy activities focusing on these questions:
- Why does Earth experience seasons?
- Why does the moon go through phases?
By Day 7
- Review Chapter 2, “Earth in Space,” in the course text. Pay particular attention to Section 2.5, “Earth, the Sun, and the Seasons.”
- Download the worksheet “Astronomy Lab Report” located in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Save the worksheet to your computer.
- Follow the instructions on the worksheet as you complete the interactive activities, record your observations, and determine your analyses.
In order to receive full credit, all assignments are due on time. Should you encounter an unanticipated and uncontrollable life event that may prevent you from meeting an assignment deadline, contact the Instructor immediately to request an extension. Your Instructor’s contact information is in the Instructor area. For a full description of the late policy, please refer to the “Policies on Late Assignments” section of your Syllabus.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.