Virtual private networks, or VPNs, offer a secure mechanism for ?accessing a network. Often they are a convenience to access an ?organizations in
Week 2 Discussion
Virtual private networks, or VPNs, offer a secure mechanism for accessing a network. Often they are a convenience to access an organization’s infrastructure. VPNs also need to be considered in an organization's business continuity plan. As an example, many organizations had not planned for the COVID-19 pandemic. Many had to convert their operations to a work-from-home structure, and infrastructures may not have been set up to handle the traffic.
Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to locate and integrate at least two quality, academic resources (in addition to your textbook) on mitigating the security risks associated with VPNs. You may also use government websites, such as Cybersecurity from the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
Please respond to the following in a post of at least 200 words:
- Explain some of the security risks associated with VPNs.
- Describe how organizations can mitigate these risks.
- Determine the effect of penetration testing and any applicable laws on VPNs.
- Provide full citations and references, formatted according to Strayer Writing Standards.
- For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
In 60 to 75 words, please respond to at least one other post. Choose to respond to those who have few or no responses.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.