Review the selected capstone project topic (Inadequate Data Storage Architectures) description attached. Your paper should us
- Review the selected capstone project topic (Inadequate Data Storage Architectures) description attached.
- Your paper should use the Capstone Project Template(find in attachments).
- The final paper should be in the attached template format as follows:
- Paper introduction
- Problem statement/discussion
- Potential and proposed solutions
- Conclusion and cited references
- You may use the attached template and embed the outline into each section of the template. You need to include an outline bullet for each major and minor idea in each section
- A total of 10 or more references should be used in the paper.
- Each reference you intend to use in your project should have an annotation for the each item (refer to the URL for annotated references: https://columbiacollege-ca.libguides.com/c.php?g=713274&p=5082938)
- The paper should be about 20 pages in length (double-spaced), and transitions between sections should be addressed. Any graphics or tables and references do not count toward page count.
- Make sure to use 7th edition APA where required. The paper should include credible references that are cited according to the 7th edition of APA. You may and should use research to develop your plans, but make sure to cite your sources. All written work should be your own.
- Please refer to the Capstone Project Guide (find in attachments) for specifics on what the paper needs to contain.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.