Explanation of a problem to solve. Creative Divergence. Exercise where the groups work in a DIVERGENT manner suggesting pr
- Explanation of a problem to solve.
- Creative Divergence. Exercise where the groups work in a
DIVERGENT manner suggesting proposals to solve the problem previously exposed (point 1).
Creative tools can be used for expanding the playing field using Brainstorming, Brainwriting, SCAMPER.
- Creative Convergence. Exercise where the groups work in a CONVERGENT manner to find a creative solution to solve the problem exposed in the first point.
Two creative tools will be used for project evaluation: SWOT- Matrix and Mind Mapping.
- Design a Logo. The task is to design a logo for the problem exposed in the first point, considering the ideas came up in the 2nd and 3rd point.
Exercise where the groups work to solve in a creative way using two creative tools: Brainstorming and Mind Mapping.
2. Some examples of DIVERGENT questions are:
- What are other alternatives to this?
- What is another way of looking at this?
- How could this be done differently?
- What are all the possibilities?
- What different strategies could be used to solve this problem?
- What predictions might you make about the future of this?
3. Some examples of CONVERGENT questions are:
• What is the single most important point that has been made?
• What is the common theme here?
• What is the most relevant pattern to solve the problem?
Assignment divided into 4 parts:
1. Explanation of a problem to solve. 2. Creative Divergence.
3. Creative Convergence.
4. Design a Logo.
In each part it will be detailed and explained:
• The process followed,
• Tools and techniques used and how,
• What challenges you have encountered, and
•The list of ideas that came up in each part of the assignment.
A written assignment with explanations:
- the process followed,
- tools and techniques used and how,
- what challenges you have
- list of ideas that came up in each part
of the assignment.
This assignment must meet the following formatting requirements:
- Wordcount: 1500 words for the report (10% margin of the words).
- Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
- Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
- Text alignment: Justified.
- Harvard Referencing System (if needed)
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.