The state you should be looking for the information is Virginia? What do you know about how to become a lawyer in your stat
Answer the following questions using complete sentences, good grammar, spelling, and punctuation, utilize a word processing program, and proofread your work before submitting. Be sure to explain your answers and back yourself up with either references to the textbook reading or outside sources, such as the Virginia State Bar Rules of Professional Conduct or the ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct AS APPROPRIATE (properly cited, of course).
The state you should be looking for the information is “Virginia”
- What do you know about how to become a lawyer in your state?
- Where can you find your state's Rules of Professional Conduct? Do you think that they are easy to find? Could a member of the public who is not trained in law find them?
- What do you know about disciplining lawyers in your state? Who is in charge? What are the possible actions of that body?
- Find both the Virginia State Bar Rules of Professional Conduct and the ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct online. Compare the following Rules between the two: 1.1, 1.6, 1.8, 7.1, and 8.3. How closely aligned is each rule when compared? Are there any differences? What do you think about what you found?
- Go back to the Hypothetical at the beginning of Chapter 1. Who is at fault? Should the client have to forfeit his right to defend the action because the paralegal made a calendaring error? What should the penalty be against the lawyer? Against the paralegal? (For guidance, look to Hu v. Fang at the end of the chapter).
Make sure the references you cite include the correct URL example. “ https://www.sweetstudy.com “
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.