Perform research in the Walden Library and the Internet to find three scholarly resources that focus on crime and victimiz
Perform research in the Walden Library and the Internet to find three scholarly resources that focus on crime and victimization, specifically statistics of major crimes. Visit the National Center for Victims of Crime website listed in this module’s Learning Resources.
Using the Walden Writing Center “Basics Executive Summaries” as a guide, write a 5- to 6-page Executive Summary in which you complete the following:
- Provide an overview of crime and victimization in the United States and include current statistics of at least three major crimes (UCR Part I Crimes).
- Identify and describe three direct impacts of crime on victims and their families. Discuss whether these are short or long-term impacts.
- Explain which crimes have higher reporting rates and which crimes have lower reporting rates.
- Identify methods for improving rates of reporting for underreported crimes.
- Discuss how using statistics and improving reporting rates can lead to social change.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.