Broadly speaking, bullying is an intentional and unwanted, aggressive behavior among school aged children that involves so
Assignment #3: RESEARCH PAPER (35 Points)
The research paper must be 9 pages in length, with ten to fifteen references, and must be comprehensive. Students must address each aspect of the topic of bullying separately and extensively, exactly as outlined in the assignment, and use research evidence from books, articles and professional web sites to support their arguments and conclusions. This assignment must be submitted to the instructor in week seven. Please include a cover page with your paper. This assignment is worth 30 points and will be graded according to the grades distribution below and the rubric in Attachment #2. Topic: Broadly speaking, bullying is an intentional and unwanted, aggressive behavior among school aged children that involves some kind of a real or perceived imbalance of power. The behavior is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time. Both children who are bullied and who bully others may have serious lasting problems. Children with special needs may be at higher risk of being bullied. Bullying can include making fun of students because of their disability or their appearance.
Please address each of the following questions about bullying separately and extensively and use research evidence to support your answers and claims: RESEARCH PAPER RUBRIC (35 POINTS)
1. (2 points)
2. What is the difference bullying and harassment? (2 points)
3. What are the characteristics of bullies? (2 points)
4. What are the characteristics of victims? (2 points)
5. What are the causes and risk factors of bullying? (2 points)
6. What are the symptoms and signs that your student is being bullied? (2 points)
7. What are the long-term effects of bullying? (2 points)
8. What should victims of bullying and their teachers do to stop bullying? (3 points)
9. What are the treatment options for victims of bullying? (3 points)
10. What should parents do if they think their child is bullying others? (3 points)
11. What are treatment options for people who bully others? (3 points)
12. What can/should people do if they see someone being bullied? (2 points)
13. What measures can be implemented to prevent bullying at school? How does your school address the problem of bullying? (3 points)
14. Where can teachers find more information about bullying? (2 points)
15. APA format, grammar, spelling, punctuation, references and formatting (2 points)
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.