Research OYEZ Paper 2 500-550 Words
Juvenile Justice is one of the most interesting topics in Criminal Justice. Some cases are so in depth they go all the way to the United States Supreme Court.
1. Research one of the below juvenile court cases that went to the Supreme Court by clicking on https://www.oyez.org/ (this link will open in a separate browser window).
In re Gault, 387 U.S. 1 (1967) Kent v. In re Winship
Graham v. Florida (2010)
Miller v. Alabama
2. Use the Search box on the top right side of the website to find your case.
3. Use this template Research Paper – SAMPLE TEMPLATE.docx Research Paper – SAMPLE TEMPLATE.docx – Alternative Formats to complete this assignment.
TOPIC AREAS (ANSWER ALL):
1. Introduce your case (What is the case about?).
2. Who was the Plaintiff and Respondent? (Can include their background).
3. Why did it go to the U.S. Supreme Court?
Grading Criteria: Also see Rubric (click on My Grades tab)
APA Formatting Requirements:
1. The Running head (The words Running head: need to be inside the first header of the title page).
2. The title page include the following byline: Assignment title; your name; school name; course number; and date (all bylines need to be in the middle of the title page).
3. Use one-inch margins.
4. Use a 12-point Times New Roman font.
5. Use double line spacing in the document.
Resources: APA resources located in the “Optional Resources” tab.
A thoughtful Research Assignment Paper includes:
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.