Part 2. Team Research Project (Final Report)
· Weight 15% of the final grade
· Due no later than 11:00 p.m. on Sunday of Unit 9
Upon successful completion of this assignment, students will have achieved the following:
· apply modelling theories to the decisions made by organizations through the review of the literature, and how these concepts apply to real-world problems and
· demonstrate understanding of course concepts by critiquing decisions and providing recommendations for the next steps.
Perform a literature review and prepare an implementation plan.
Continue from the initial report. Perform a literature review of the topic that you are studying. Find at least 5 articles relating to your chosen organization/industry/topic that helps in better understanding the IT situation in the chosen organization. The articles should preferably be peer-reviewed, however, articles from news reports and magazines are also acceptable. The key is to find specific details relating to your topic rather than discussing generic information.
Add the following sections to the initial report:
1. Chosen Solution – Based on the literature review, readings, discussions, and other course material, describe the IT solution implemented by the organization. Describe the techniques and systems that were implemented as part of solving the IT challenge identified in the initial report.
2. Implementation Plan – Based on the literature review, readings, and analysis of the organization, describe how the IT solution will be implemented by the organization. This section could discuss a planning, purchase (or build), and implementation steps. Be as specific as possible.
3. Conclusions –Summarize the key takeaways and provide your insights into the IT challenge, solution, and implementation.
This part of the report should not be more than 1000 words. The combined final report should not be more than 2000 words. It is important that the two parts form one cohesive report.
Evaluation and Feedback
The Team report will be marked in its entirety out of 100. The following rubric indicates the criteria students are to adhere to, and their relative weights to the assignment overall.
% of Final Grade
Writing Quality – Writing must be logically organized and free of grammatical and typographical errors.
Content – The submission must demonstrate solid research and insightful observations.
a. Literature review
b. Discussion of the chosen solution
c. Discussion of the implementation plan
References – All references cited as per the APA style manual.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.