Is this a Qualitative (non-numbers-based) or a Quantitative (numbers-based) study? Briefly describe what the resea
Answer all questions as thoroughly as possible:
- Is this a Qualitative (non-numbers-based) or a Quantitative (numbers-based) study?
- Briefly describe what the researcher(s) was trying to find out with this study:
- What are the major hypotheses or research questions of the study (for quantitative studies only)?
- Who were the participants in the study? Briefly describe the demographic characteristics (age, gender, location of study, number of participants involved)
- What instruments are used to collect and measure data (i.e. test results, surveys, interviews, attendance records, etc.)?
- What are the findings of the study? (note: here you will need more than a one sentence explanation – this is the “meat” of your paper and you will need to understand what was determined by the results of the research) Remember: you will find information about the findings that you can understand in the “Discussion” section of the study, thus it’s important that you give a good summary of the study IN YOUR OWN WORDS – Not Copied and Pasted.
- What suggestions/recommendations are made by the researcher(s) in terms of applying the findings of the study to society/culture?
- How does this study contribute to your understanding of your research question?
NOTE: my research question: The effects of technology use on marketing: How technology (or social media) changed (or affected) marketing methods?
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.