Discuss the importance of sound decision making in health care. Describe the potential consequences of poor or uniformed deci
- Discuss the importance of sound decision making in health care. Describe the potential consequences of poor or uniformed decision making as a leader.
- Define evidence-based decision making. Explain how this is applied in health care and why it is important.
- Explain what the term data driven decision making Discuss what types of data are used for making decisions in health care and why it is important for a leader to use data when making a decision.
- Discuss how regulatory or organizational guidelines help shape how leaders make decision in health care.
- Describe the role of ethics in decision making. Explain steps a leader can take to promote ethical decision making. How can a leader address ethical conflicts that arise during the decision-making process?
A minimum of three academic references from credible sources are required for this assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.