A six-paragraph assignment where you explore how the poem ‘Harlem’ by Langston Hughes is still relevant to us today. 1. Have
A six-paragraph assignment where you explore how the poem "Harlem" by Langston Hughes is still relevant to us today.
1. Have an introduction/ thesis (three ways in which the American dream of equal opportunity is deferred today). In the introduction paragraph, mention the poem "Harlem" by Langston Hughes also.
In the body paragraphs:
2. Explaining what the Simile's in the poem "Harlem" mean to to you
3. One obstacle to the American dream today in the U.S. (given to you)
4. Another obstacle to the American dream today (given to you)
5. Another obstacle to the American dream today (given to you)
6. Conclusion: restate your thesis and leave the reader with a final thought.
In the body paragraphs you must cite research from the articles I provided you
Use MLA style and NO PLAGIARISM !
DON'T END THE PARAGRAPH WITH A QUOTE
NEED TO USE THE OUTLINE I HAVE ATTACHED BELOW, WITH THAT INFORMATION !!!
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.