A job description is a useful tool that describes all the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of a position. The primar
A job description is a useful tool that describes all the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of a position. The primary function of this assignment is to increase understanding of the critical elements in a job description and its alignment to the HRM process and to talent acquisition. Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read the article Job Worth Doing: Update Descriptions (Links to an external site.), the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Occupational Outlook Handbook (Links to an external site.), the guide Best Practices and Emerging Trends in Recruitment and Selection, (Links to an external site.) and the web page Employers (Links to an external site.) from the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
In your paper,
- Discuss how a job description is a function of management.
- Consider the following areas of a job description below and explain how these components contribute to an effective performance management system:
- Tools and technology
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs)
- Education requirements
- Explain the legal components in a job description as it relates to the EEOC.
- Describe at least two assessment methods that can be used when recruiting qualified candidates and how those two methods are appropriate for meeting organizational objectives.
For additional support with completing this assignment, please refer to the following tools:
- Finding HR Journals in the UAGC Library (Links to an external site.). This tip sheet will support you in researching through the University of Arizona Global Campus Library.
- What Is CRAAP: A Guide to Evaluating Web Sources (Links to an external site.). This will assist you in determining the reliability of an HR website.
- Scholarly and Popular Resources(1) (Links to an external site.).This tutorial explains the differences between scholarly and popular resources.
- Human Resource Research With Library OneSearch (Links to an external site.). This tip sheet will support you in researching through the University of Arizona Global Campus Library.
The Job Description paper
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.