In this exercise, you will demonstrate your ability to find macroeconomic data from public sources and to display it in an
In this exercise, you will demonstrate your ability to find macroeconomic data from public sources and to display it in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Start by choosing one of these three macroeconomic variables: Real GDP, the unemployment rate, or the inflation rate.
- Follow these instructions to find numbers for your macroeconomic variable for the years 2015, 2016, and 2017:
- Table 1.1.6. Real Gross Domestic Product, Chained Dollars. Select Modify and choose 2015-A&Q as the First Year. Under Series, select Annual. The Real GDP numbers for each year are in Line 1.
- Labor Force Statistics From the Current Population Survey. These unemployment numbers are monthly, not annual. Use the January number for each year.
- CPI for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U). These inflation numbers are monthly, not annual. Use the January number for each year.
- Prepare an Excel spreadsheet that has two columns and four rows. In cell A1 type in the variable you selected and bold the text. In the heading for cell A2, type, "Year." In cells A3, A4, and A5 descending below this heading, type the years 2015, 2016, and 2017.
- In the heading for cell B3, type the name of the variable you chose (Real GDP, Unemployment Rate, or Inflation Rate). In the cells below this heading, type the values for each of the three years.
- Underneath your table, type "Source:" and then paste the URL of the source where you found your data
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.