1) It should briefly (in very few sentences) lay out the basic facts of the case. These are usually generally agreed upon by the time it gets to the final appeal stage; i.e., the Supreme Court or a Federal District court.
2) What is much more important is the issue at law the dispute about what the law means or how it should be interpreted.
3) What was the majority of the courts decision in the case, and more importantly
what was the basic reasoning behind this decision?
4) If you are asked to read a dissent in the case, what was the decision and reasoning in the minority?
5) Do you agree or disagree with the courts decision? Explain why.
6 ) To avoid even the appearance of plagiarism, references should be clearly connected to the text through parentheses (Smith, 2016) or footnotes. It is not enough to put your references at the end of the paper, with no way to see what text connects with each reference.
7) Direct quotes should be in quotation marks or, if more than one sentence, in an indented paragraph. Material which is a close paraphrase of another work, although not a direct quote, should be referenced and explicitly acknowledged with the expressions like ‘paraphrase,’ ‘in other words,’ ‘to put it another way,’ or something similar.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.