Choose one of the artists and write an analysis on the ways in which their works critique or address the notion of appropriation.
1) Pablo Picasso, Les Demoiselles d’Avignon, 1907
2) Paul Gauguin, Deux Tahitiennes, 1899, oil on canvas, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
3) Andy Warhol, Thirty Are Better Than One, 1963, synthetic polymer paint and silkscreen ink on canvas, 110 x 94.5 inches
4) Barbara Kruger, I shop therefore I am (shopping bag), 1990, MoMA, New York
5) Sherrie Levine, After Walker Evans, 1981, gelatin silver print, 1/10, 1981, Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
6) Richard Prince, Untitled (Cowboy), 1989, chromogenic print, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
7) Jeff Koons, Winter Bears, 1988, polychromed wood, 48 x 44 x 15 1/2 inches, edition of three plus AP
8) Damien Hirst, Veil Painting, 2018, Los Angeles
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.