Create a set of UML and Data Flow diagrams.? Details on the Project: ?Systems Diagrams Specifications v2.pdf? ?Create
Create a set of UML and Data Flow diagrams.
Details on the Project: Systems Diagrams Specifications v2.pdf
Create the following UML diagrams to visualize the process of completing the IT project from the previous exercise (providing IT services for a new building):
• Use Case diagram • Activity diagram • Communications diagram • Data Flow diagram
Assume the following basic processes: 1. Procurement of all resources. 2. Setup of PCs and network servers. 3. Deployment and Testing of resources to the IT Area/Office. 4. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Administrative Area. 5. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Conference Room. 6. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Meeting Room. 7. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Individual Offices. 8. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Computer Labs. 9. Testing of all Other Locations.
• Create a Use Case diagram to show all actors and the basic processes above o Procurement, Setup, Deployment & testing of each major location.
• Create an Activity diagram to show the deployment and testing of resources into the Computer Labs o Network connectivity testing requires interaction between the PC and Network Specialist o Projector connectivity testing requires interaction between the PC and AV Specialist.
• Create a Communications diagram to show collaboration between the PC Specialist, the Network Specialist and the AV Specialist during deployment and testing of resources into the Computer Labs. o If network connectivity issues arise, the PC Specialist will communicate with the Network Specialist. o If projector connectivity issues arise, the PC Specialist will communicate with the AV Specialist.
• Create a Data Flow diagram to show the Procurement of all resources, based on this additional information: o The PC Specialist enters all purchases into the Purchase Application system once the resources are purchased. o The PC Specialists closes all purchases in the Purchase Application system once the resources are received.
When references and citations are included, you must apply and use the basic citation styles of APA. Do not claim credit for the words, ideas, and concepts of others.
Use in-text citation and list the reference on your supporting source following APA's style and formatting.
Do not copy and past information or concepts from the Internet and claim it as your work. It will be considered Plagiarism and you will receive zero for your work.
The following is an example of UML & Data Flow diagrams: Systems Diagrams & Visualization Example.pdf
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.