Case Study: Watch this video. Teen Testimony: A Story of Strength and Resilience in the Face of Managing Cystic Fib
Watch this video.
This video focuses on Jessica, a young girl living with a chronic illness.
In a 1-2 page Microsoft Word document, answer the following questions regarding Jessica and her behavior. Include the following:
- Explain Jessica’s behavior using a biological theoretical approach. How does her issue affect her behavior? Give specific examples.
- Based on Jessica’s biology, what are some possible challenges she could face? How might these challenges affect her behavior?
- Compare Jessica’s behavior to that of a “typical” teen. Consider biological and developmental influences. Discuss areas that Jessica could be missing out on compared to a “typical” teen and how her issue has shaped who she is as a person.
- Consider the needs Jessica might have ten years from now when she is an independent adult. What behaviors might she experience as a result of her needs? How could a Human Services professional help Jessica?
- Implement at least one (1) credible resource and include one (1) intext citation. Include any resources you used on the reference page.
- Minimal to no spelling and grammar errors
- Attempts APA formatting standards, including at least one (1) intext citation
- Provides title and reference page in APA format
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.