Please review the APA material in the Getting Started section if you need assistance.? As a criminal justice profes
Please review the APA material in the Getting Started section if you need assistance. As a criminal justice professional, it is imperative that you learn the finer aspects of writing. Citing and referencing are part of the gradable criteria for your weekly work.
All questions are worth 20 points:
- Discuss the different typologies of rapists. Why is it important for investigators to understand the different typologies?
- Compare and contrast Fixated offenders and Regressed examples and be able to give examples of both.
- What typology of offender is based on psychosocial development and/or attachment or family bonds? What type of legislation has been enacted regarding this type of offender? Do you agree with the legislation, why or why not?
- Discuss the case of Miller v. California. What did this case address and what is the significance of this case? Does it impact what is considered a sexual offense?
- Discuss what is considered child pornography in the United States. Do you think television and media push the limits on portraying juveniles in sexually explicit ways? If so, how should society address this issue?
Journal Assignment Grading:
Each assignment is given equal weight out of 100 points.; each question is worth 20 points. If a question is not answered, no points will be received for that response. Each question is weighted equally. Please post all answers as an attachment in a Microsoft Word document or a Rich Text Format file.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.