Instructions Data Warehouses have historically been a very expensive product, reserved for big corporations.?Vendor
Data Warehouses have historically been a very expensive product, reserved for big corporations. Vendors such as Teradata and Oracle have dominated the market for a long time. However, a "new wave" of data warehousing solutions have been targeting smaller companies with new offerings affordable to them. For this assignment, you will select one of these two options:
a.Compare Snowflake and Cloudera
b.Compare the cloud-based Data Warehouses Amazon Redshift and Google BigQuery.
Please read about them and answer the following questions:
- What is different about them, compared to the other major vendors?
- What is their main selling point?
- Do they have anything in common? What is it?
- Other than data warehouse, do they offer other products? Which ones?
- Can you name one or two other competitors of these two companies?
- If you were a decision maker at one of the Fortune 500, why would you choose any of these vendors over a proven vendor such as Oracle or Teradata?
Remember, you will only work on option (a) or (b). You do not need to do both.
- Individual assignments should not be longer than one page.
- You must use the assignment template
- Do not forget to add references. The list of references may be on a second page.
- Remember all assignments are reviewed to prevent plagiarism
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.