The purpose of this case study is to research and complete a thorough analysis of the exclusionary rule. Your pap
The purpose of this case study is to research and complete a thorough analysis of the exclusionary rule. Your paper will summarize the exclusionary rule and analyze the concepts below.
Your paper should discuss the following questions:
- What is the exclusionary rule?
- How was it created?
- Why was it created?
- What is its purpose?
- Why does it only apply to criminal cases and not to civil cases?
- Is it effective in achieving the stated reasons for its creation? Are there better alternative ways to achieve that goal?
- Does the rule deter law enforcement from conducting illegal searches and searches in violation of the U.S. Constitution and the Fourth Amendment?
- What parameters and remedies are in place to prevent violation of the exclusionary rule?
- What is qualified immunity, and how does it directly correlate with the exclusionary rule?
- What impact did Mapp v. Ohio and the United States v. Leon have on the exclusionary rule?
Your paper should be 600 words, but no more than five pages, not counting title and reference pages. This paper should be in APA format with at least one source used. All outside sources must be cited and referenced according to APA.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.