Movement Analysis- Body and limb movement patterns and muscular involvement. Physiological analysis- Strength,
Read Ch 15,16 and 17
- Movement Analysis- Body and limb movement patterns and muscular involvement.
- Physiological analysis- Strength, power, hypertrophy, and muscular endurance priorities.
- Injury Analysis- Common sites for joint and muscle injury.
- Other requirements- cardiovascular endurance, speed, agility, and flexibility
- Training Status- Current condition or level of preparedness to begin a new or revised program.
- Type of training program- Sprint, plyometric, resistance, etc.
- Length of previous training program
- Level of intensity involved in previous training
- Degree of exercise technique (knowledge and skill to perform exercises properly)*****
- Beginner- Training age <2 Months <=1-2xper week, no or low intensity, no or minimal technique
- Intermediate- Training age 2-6 months, <=2-3x per week, medium intensity, basic technique
- Advanced- >1 year, >3-4 per week, High intensity, high technique
Current injury status
Read Chapter 17 & 21 & Complete Discussion
List 3 things you learned from each chapter and how you could potentially apply each one to help you improve your training program.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.