Describe the data using the measures of central tendency and measures of variability. Apply the normal dist
- Describe the data using the measures of central tendency and measures of variability.
- Apply the normal distribution, standard normal distribution, and central limit theorem.
- Develop a confidence interval for a population parameter.
- Evaluate hypothesis tests for population parameters from one population.
- Evaluate hypothesis tests for population parameters from two populations.
- Determine the linear correlation and regression equation between two variables to make predictions for the dependent variable.
- Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
You are currently working at NCLEX Memorial Hospital in the Infectious Diseases Unit. Over the past few days, you have noticed an increase in patients admitted with a particular infectious disease. You believe that the ages of these patients play a critical role in the method used to treat the patients. You decide to speak to your manager, and together you work to use statistical analysis to look more closely at the ages of these patients.
You do some research and put together a spreadsheet of the data that contains the following information
- Client number
- Infection disease status
- Age of the patient
- Deliverable 7 – Statistical Analysis Report.xlsx
You are to put together a PowerPoint presentation that explains the analysis of your findings which you will submit to your manager. The presentation should contain all components of your findings. For review, the components of the report should include:
- Brief overview of the scenario and variables in the data set
- Discussion, calculation, and interpretation of the mean, median, mode, range, standard deviation, and variance
- Discussion, construction, and interpretation of the 95% confidence interval
- Explanation of the full hypothesis test
- The calculations should be performed in your spreadsheet that you will also submit to your manager. You can find additional information on what to add to your PowerPoint presentation in this Word document.
Deliverable 7 – PowerPoint Instructions.docx
Use the questions in the worksheet as your guide for the contents of your presentation.
For your final deliverable, submit your PowerPoint presentation and the Excel workbook showing your work. Do not submit your Word document.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.