Submit?a 3- to 5-minute video, considering the parents as your audience, in which you do the following: Briefly
Submit a 3- to 5-minute video, considering the parents as your audience, in which you do the following:
- Briefly describe what the DSM-5 is and how it is organized. In your description, define the concepts of spectrum and dimensionality as explained by Paris and in the DSM-5 introduction.
- Explain why social workers and mental health professionals use diagnoses and what receiving a diagnosis means (and does not mean).
- Explain general concerns about the risks of overdiagnosis and misdiagnosis versus not diagnosing. Also explain how diagnosis is connected to services.
- Explain other details that might help your audience understand the strengths and weaknesses of the diagnostic system.
- Provide a response to the following parental questions:
- My teenager’s best friend died by suicide this year. It’s been months, and she doesn’t seem over it. Her teachers tell me she should get help for depression, but I think it’s just grief. She talks about her friend all the time and gets very upset. I am worried about her. Is it normal for her to still be feeling this way? I don’t want to put her on medication for normal feelings. What is the difference between grief and depression?
Include a transcript and/or edit closed captioning on your video to ensure your presentation is accessible to viewers of differing abilities.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.