1. Do you want to be remembered in two hundred years? (compound sentence with , fanboys) 2. How does ‘Ozymandias’ a
1. Do you want to be remembered in two hundred years? (compound sentence with , fanboys)
2. How does "Ozymandias" and "I'm Nobody" differ in their attitudes toward memory? Does one poem embrace forgetfulness more than the other? (Complex sentence with a (wwww.sub-a-beauti)
3. What similarities can we observe between Shakespeare's "Sonnet 73" and "To the Virgins to Make Much of Time" (Compound sentence with ; fatcats, )
4. Do we want to desire the thing, or do we want to have the thing? (compound sentence)
5. Can you ever truly know somebody? Will there always be mystery when we confront the "other?" (Complex sentence with a wwww.sub-a-beauti)
After reading the poems, I would like you to respond to the following short answer questions. You have to respond using the sentence types (p.23-24) we learned about in this module. Remember there are three sentence types:
For each question, respond using the sentence type we learned about in module 3. Your response should only be one sentence long. You are graded on grammar and punctation.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.