This should be in a PowerPoint format. See Attached Rubric for Requirements ?Must be able to produce mastery work
This should be in a PowerPoint format. See Attached Rubric for Requirements Must be able to produce mastery work A+++++
As a BSN prepared Registered Nurse in a large academic medical center, you have applied to serve on a research team. One of the roles of the research team within your institution is to develop innovative approaches that enhance client experience and improve health outcomes. You recognize that one way you can impact client care is by participating on this team and providing evidence-based recommendations regarding the policies and procedures within the organization. As part of the interview process, you are asked to prepare a presentation explaining the relationship between research, theory, and evidence-based practice.
Create a detailed presentation for the research team that includes the following information. Be sure to include the permalink to the article in your presentation.
- Locate a current research article that meets defined criteria including:
- Current, no more than 5 years old
- From a peer-reviewed, scholarly journal
- Relevant to clinical nursing practice
- Summarize the research design.
- Describe how the identified theory defines the four concepts of the nursing metaparadigm.
- Critically appraise the identified research study.
- Explain the relationship between the research, the theory used to guide the study, and an evidence-based practice recommendation that resulted from the research.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.