Question Read details carefully below. Thank you TASK: Numerous class action suits have been filed against WalMart
Read details carefully below. Thank you
Numerous class action suits have been filed against WalMart Stores, Inc. (WMT), the world's largest retailer, for a myriad of reasons including employment discrimination, bribery, and more. In light of intense criticism of its business ethics and CSR practices, Walmart actively promotes its corporate ethics statement and sustainability practices.
Write a paper that analyzes Walmart from the perspective of a potential shareholder interested in investing:
o First, read the company's statement of purpose under Our Business. (Links to an external site.)
o Then, read Global Ethics and Compliance (Links to an external site.).
o Analyze the organization's stock performance and financial history over the past five years on Bloomberg, Standard Poor's, or another financial site. Incorporate six sources into your paper.
At least two sources should be scholarly articles about Walmart or WalMart Stores, Inc., one of which must be about the firm's international business.
At least two other sources should be articles from business (trade) publications about Walmart or WalMart Stores, Inc.
o Evaluate the firm's commitment to accomplishing its CSR goals globally based on the following:
From a stakeholder perspective, would you invest in Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. stock? Defend your position using research.
What do you see as the organization's greatest strength and greatest weakness globally relative to its sustainability practices? Defend your position using research.
Your well-written paper must adhere to the following parameters:
- Be 4 full pages in length, not including the title and reference pages, include conclusion.
- Be supported by six references, with at least four scholarly references. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
- The paper or PowerPoint includes all of the required components, as specified in the assignment.
- Demonstrates strong or adequate knowledge of the materials; correctly represents knowledge from the readings and sources reference key concepts from the module with in-text citations to support answers.
- Provides a strong critical analysis and interpretation of the information given.
- Sources or examples meet required criteria and are well chosen to provide substance and perspectives on the case study.
- Project is clearly organized, well written, and in proper format as outlined in the assignment. Strong sentence and paragraph structure; few errors in grammar and spelling.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.