Question Consider the definition of culture you developed in Lesson 1. Make a list of the different aspects of you
Consider the definition of culture you developed in Lesson 1. Make a list of the different aspects of your culture as they manifest in the way you live your life. Remember, "culture" does not just refer to ethnicity or national origin, but includes all of the many ways we live and belong in groups.
- Customs and traditions
- Family life
- Values and beliefs
- The neighborhood you live in
- The communities you belong to
Choose the three aspects of your culture that are most important to you. These will serve as the basis of your essay.
Write a 3 pages (double-spaced) reflection paper about your personal culture. Structure your paper using the below guideline:
- INTRODUCTION (1 paragraph): Include your general definition of culture (based on the videos provided in Lesson 1–DO NOT look up additional sources) and a thesis statement where you define your personal culture specifically and list the three elements you will discuss in your paper.
- BODY (3 paragraphs): Write one paragraph for each of your three elements of culture. At the end of each paragraph, explain how that element helps define your personal culture.
- CONCLUSION (1 paragraph): Restate your thesis. Explain why thinking about your personal culture will be helpful in developing the skills of cross-cultural competency.
Edit your paper for clarity, concision, and formatting Below link is lesson 1 videos
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.