Question ASSIGNMENT 2: EVALUATION OF AGENCY?S PUBLIC PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION, PART 2 Due Week 5 and worth 250 poi
ASSIGNMENT 2: EVALUATION OF AGENCY’S PUBLIC PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION, PART 2
Due Week 5 and worth 250 points
Refer to the Scenario for Assignments 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Write a four (4) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the organizational design of the selected agency’s human resource management in relationship to the entire organization. Assess its strengths and weaknesses. (Title this section "Organizational Design")
- Assess the agency in terms of its global or international linkages, highlighting its application of theory to its approach to personnel management. (Title this section "Global Linkages and Personnel Management")
- Analyze at least three (3) of the major components of the agency’s human resource system’s goals and practices regarding the recruitment and hiring of a qualified workforce. (Title this section "Personnel Recruitment and Hiring Practices")
- Evaluate the agency’s approach to training and programs provided for new and existing employees for the development of knowledge, skills, and overall competencies, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses. (Title this section "Employee Skills Training")
- Recommend at least two (2) actions the agency could take to improve in the areas of recruiting and training a qualified workforce. (Title this section "Recruiting and Training Recommendations")
- Appropriately incorporate at least four (4) quality sources. A quality source can be either popular, such as a news article, or scholarly, such as peer reviewed works. In the case of public administration, government websites are appropriate quality resources. Note: Wikipedia, SparkNotes, and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources. Visit the Strayer University Library at http://research.strayer.edu to conduct research.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page, revisions of the previous assignment, and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Evaluate the major components of the public personnel management system
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Click here to access the rubric for this assignment.
I attached the first paper to go based off of.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.