Interview your cooperating teacher/mentor about the following aspects of your cooperating classroom. Use the discu
Interview your cooperating teacher/mentor about the following aspects of your cooperating classroom. Use the discussion to prepare for the student teaching experience. Your interview questions and observations should review the following:
- The best methods for communicating with your cooperating teacher/mentor
- The school philosophy, policies, calendar, and daily schedule
- The professional dispositions including expectations regarding dress, behavior, etc.
- Required reports and recordkeeping, grading standards, and discipline procedures
- District/school resources provided based upon the learning expectations
- Expectations for students, routines, procedures, and an established classroom management plan
- Additional questions as appropriate
Summarize and reflect upon your interview and explain how you will use your findings in your student teaching practice and future professional practice.
Consider the following:
- What surprised you the most about your cooperating teacher/mentor’s responses?
- How do the “Professional Dispositions” align to your cooperating teacher/mentor’s responses?
- How can you apply your findings to your future professional career?
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.