Assessment Description It is essential as a security expert to be able to evaluate potential risks within the secu
It is essential as a security expert to be able to evaluate potential risks within the security infrastructure in order to position security controls/countermeasures.
Create an overall security architecture structure diagram with descriptions of the architecture components making sure to:
- Identify all types of data and sensitive data the organization will store.
- Define where that information is stored.
- Record all hardware and software devices in your network.
- Describe how the security controls are positioned and how they relate to the overall systems architecture.
- Define security attacks, mechanisms, and services, and the relationships between these categories.
- Specify when and where to apply security controls.
- Present in-depth security control specifications.
- Address restricting access, layering security, employing authentication, encrypting storage, automating security, and IT infrastructure.
- Include the full scope of policy, procedural, and technical responsibilities.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Refer to "CYB-690 Security Architecture Scoring Guide," prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.