Discussion: Evidence-Based Project Implementation Issues
Before, during, and after implementation of project, or any evidence-based project, it is critical to pay attention to various social, political, technological, and/or financial considerations. Using this framework, you can identify, analyze, and address issues that may affect the implementation of the project.
For this Discussion, you evaluate considerations that may promote or impede successful implementation of your project or another evidence-based project. As you do so, bear in mind that the specific factors are likely to differ from project to project, and may vary given the timing and context in which a project is implemented. During this Discussion, you also evaluate variances between activities, standards and guidelines, and what is considered “best practice” in relation to the project.
• Consider the issues you have noticed while implementing the intervention and/or gathering data for your project or another evidence-based project. Bring to mind Dr. Mauk’s comments on social, political, technological, and/or financial considerations in the Weeks 2 and 3 media program. Reflect on how these considerations have, or may, affect your implementation.
• Think about any unexpected developments that arose (or may arise) during the implementation phase of your evidence-based project. What was the root cause of each development and its effect on your project?
• Return to the literature and note any variances between your activities, relevant standards and guidelines, and what is considered “best practice.”
• Evaluate your original plan for developing and implementing your project (regardless of where you are in the process right now) or another evidence-based project. What, if anything, would you change in order to improve the process, quality of data, etc.?
By Day 3 of Week 2
Post a cohesive response that addresses the following:
• Describe one or more significant issues related to the implementation of and data gathering for an evidence-based project. Assess the cause and meaning of each issue for your evidence-based project. If applicable, describe how the issue may have compromised your project.
• What insights related to variances between project activities, relevant standards and guidelines, and what is considered “best practice” are most significant for this evidence-based project?
• Summarize your evaluation of the planning for and implementation of the intervention, noting opportunities for improvement with future projects.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.