Learning Objectives Identify sources of major and minor expenses in your life, including the cost of college
- Identify sources of major and minor expenses in your life, including the cost of college
- Identify two larger college expenses and two smaller college expenses that you are responsible for. For example, tuition might be a large college expense while notebooks and folders might be smaller ones.
- Describe any sources of income you currently have to cover these expenses.
- Explain three financial goals you have for covering your college expenses. For example, you might want to consider work study or taking out another loan.
- Fill out the following table. Include at least three items under “College Expense.”
- ExpenseEstimated CostPayment Plan Ideasexamples:TuitionBooksRentUtilities
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.