you will identify one behavior that you would like to change and monitor that behavior for 7 days. Using principles outlined in chapter 3 of your textbook, you will then implement behavioral strategies (stimulus control, self-reinforcement) over the next 14 days in an attempt to change the target behavior. Your target behavior can be either a health-compromising behavior that you would like to decrease, or a health-promoting behavior that you would like to increase. Please choose a behavior that you would be comfortable sharing with the class. At the end of the 3-week period, you will turn in a 1-2 page, double-spaced paper on your experience along with a graph/table of your behavior.
Your write-up should include the following information:
- A description of the behavior you attempted to change: were you trying to increase or decrease a particular behavior?
- Why did you choose that behavior? What are the benefits to changing?
- What kinds of discriminative stimuli were you able to identify (remember to also define what a discriminative stimulus is)
- How were you able to implement behavior-change strategies (e.g., stimulus control, self-reinforcement) to promote behavior change? Describe the specific things you did.
- Were you able to change your behavior?
- If not, what could you do differently in the future?
- If so, explain how you will maintain these behaviors.
- Did you find this project easy or challenging, and why?
12-point font, double-spaced, 1” margins, Word doc/PDF only
the document includes the rubric and more detail of the project
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.