This week we’ll be reading this review article by Francis et al. 1999 Please read the article closely, an
This week we'll be reading this review article by Francis et al. 1999
Please read the article closely, answer the following questions (save your answers in a Word document and the copy and paste them here):
- Provide the full reference to this article using this format: Author 1 Last Name, First name initials; Author 2 Last Name, First name initials, (Year of publication). Article title. Journal name in italics Volume#(Issue#): start_page:end_page.
Shendelman S, Jonason A, Martinat C, Leete T and Abeliovich A. 2004. DJ-1 is a redox-dependent molecular chaperone that inhibits alpha-synuclein aggregate formation. Plos Biology 2(11): 1764-1773.
- Is this article primary or secondary literature? If secondary literature, is it a meta-analysis? See: how to distinguish primary vs secondary literature.
- What is the hypothesis being tested?
- What is the experimental approach to testing the hypothesis? What was measured?
- What were the important quantitative results?
- Explain whether the results support or contradict the hypothesis (based on the discussion section).
- What do the results mean in terms of the broader issues that motivated the study (based on the conclusions)?
Don't use quotes, you need to summarize the findings using your own words.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.