This is a required assignment worth 15 points (15-points/1000-points). Assignment must be submitted by th
This is a required assignment worth 15 points (15-points/1000-points). Assignment must be submitted by the due date. No late assignments are allowed. Please discuss the following topics and provide substantive comments to at least two other posts. Select from the following list two topics and discuss. Use only 50-words max per topic to discuss and present your answer. The discussion questions this week are from Chapter 14 (Jamsa, 2013).Chapter 14 topics:
- Define and describe the mobile web.
- Describe the different generations of cell phones.
- Describe how smartphones differ from ordinary cell phones.
- Select a mobile or traditional website that interests you. Describe the site in terms of the ecosystem that makes up the site’s user experience.
- Describe how web pages differ from apps and how apps differ from widgets.
- Discuss why developers say that HTML5 will drive mobile solutions.
- Describe some development best practices for designing solutions for the mobile cloud.
Note: You are required to use at least two sources (besides your textbook) to answer the above questions. The initial post is due by Wednesday at 11:59pm ET. You must engage on at least three separate days (by Wednesday for the first post and two additional days of peer engagement). Do not wait until Sunday to engage with peers, this should be an active conversation with your peers. When replying to peers be sure to engage with substantial posts that add to the conversation.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.