Prepare a financial plan for the organization that you select for your business plan (Word document or Po
Prepare a financial plan for the organization that you select for your business plan (Word document or Powerpoint)
Describe the organization, including the type of business.
Create the business case.
- Determine why funding is needed for the company.
- Determine the sources of funding. Consider self-funding, borrowing, loans, equity, venture capital, etc.
- Evaluate the requirements of each of the funding sources that you plan to use.
- Analyze the risks that are associated with each funding source.
- Decide which sources are the best fit for your company based on the requirements of each. Justify your decision.
- Estimate the cost of capital for both short-term and long-term funding sources. Research current estimated APRs for your selected sources of funding. Create a table or chart to display this information.
Estimate direct costs, including capital, marketing, labor, equipment, and inventory/supply costs.
Prepare a budget that includes starting balances, monthly costs, loan/investment payments, cash flow projections, and required revenue.
Create a profit-and-loss statement for a 3-year period. Provide a revenue forecast, stating realistic assumptions, such as growth per year, in your projections.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.