Please see the assignment below and attached. The assignment MUST be at least 3 pages, APA format, and MUST use the attached course materials. THIS IS DUE FRIDAY! Please do not accept this assignment if you cannot meet this short time constraint.
Directions: Based on what you have learned in weeks 5 & 6 (and keeping in mind what you learned in weeks 1-4) you are to answer the following questions:
1. Make up a synopsis of a criminal act. This should be no longer than a paragraph. It should include the elements needed to answer the following questions.
2. Identify the crime(s) committed and the response by the police (this should detail the probable cause element for an arrest), suggest the charges for this individual (refer to the revised statutes in the state that you live to identify what crime(s) they may be charge with). You may have to do some additional outside research (besides the revised statutes in your state) using sources through the UMGC library to obtain some of this information.
3. Pretend that you are the District Attorney for this case. Explain your role in the prosecution of this case. Detail the information and steps that will be taken to take this case to trial. Explain the elements that must be necessary in order for the suspect to be convicted in the U.S. court system.
· Paper must be double spaced, 11 or 12 pt font, and 1” margins all around.
· All APA 7th edition format requirements must be followed (cover page, in-text citations, reference page). Refer to APA/UMGC – learning resources found on the content page of this course.
· You must have resources to support your thoughts/opinions/information. These must be cited both in the text as well as at the end of the document. Your paper should not contain direct quotes, sourced material must be paraphrased.
· Answered in 1., 2., 3 format
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.