Go to www.hfma.org (Links to an external site.) and. read course 1 and. 2
CSBI Course 1: Understanding the Industry
- Business Intelligence for the Healthcare Industry
- Healthcare Services Delivery Components
- The Broader Healthcare Delivery Environment
- Health Services Across the Health Continuum
- Healthcare Services Delivery and Component Independence
Useful business intelligence requires people with the capabilities to inspect, clean, transform, and model data with the goals of highlighting useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making. We will reference HFMA’s CSBI course throughout this course. The CSBI course presents methods and tools for data review in support of effective information gathering and decision-making in healthcare organizations.
CSBI Course 2: The Business of Providing Healthcare Services
- Basic Business Functions
- Changes in the Business of Providing Healthcare Services
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Applying Analytics
Reflect on what you’ve learned in the form of a journal.
A journal entry containing your reflections on the CSBI content should for each course completed. This week, your journal should contain one page on Course 1 and one page on Course 2, and should include the following information:
- Describe what you learned from the Course.
- Describe how you may apply the information in your current or future career.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.