For this post, you will: Choose a type of birth control and describe if it is a short-acting or long-t
For this post, you will:
- Choose a type of birth control and describe if it is a short-acting or long-term contraception. Some examples are:
- Natural methods of contraception, such as abstinence, withdrawal, fertility awareness methods, outercourse, continuous breastfeeding (aka lactational amenorrhea).
- Over-the-counter choices (e.g., spermicide, male and female condoms, sponge, the-morning-after-pill).
- Prescription birth control (e.g., the pill, the Depo Provera Shot, the NuvaRing and Annovera, The Ortho Evra Patch, Diaphragms, ParaGard Intrauterine Device, Mirena Intrauterine Device (IUD), Kyleena and Liletta Intrauterine Devices (IUDs), Phexxi Gel, Nexplanon, Cervical Caps).
- Permanent contraception procedures (e.g., Vasectomy, Tubal Ligation, hysterectomy, and the Essure procedure (or hysteroscopic sterilization).
- Describe how your choice works to prevent pregnancy. What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of your choice?
- What life or health situation would make your choice of contraception more applicable for use by an individual or couple?
- Does your choice help to prevent the spread of STDs? What are any additional benefits of the use of your choice? For example, some birth control methods help regulate period pain, reduce acne, reduce menopausal symptoms, lessen the frequency of migraines, or lower endometriosis-related pain.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.