Use this Diet Log to record your food and beverage intake for 3 days. Go to Calorie King, which is a nutrient
Use this Diet Log to record your food and beverage intake for 3 days. Go to Calorie King, which is a nutrient tracker, to find the information you need to fill out your diet log. You can take the average of all three meals and "do the math" on the average. Once you have finished your calculations, answer the following questions in your journal.
- How many grams of carbohydrates are in the meal?
- How many kcalories do carbohydrates contribute to the meal?
- How many grams of fat are in the meal?
- How many kcalories do fat contribute to the meal?
- How many grams of protein are in the meal?
- How many kcalories does protein contribute to the meal?
Reflection: In 3 – 5 sentences, reflect on your nutrition by answering the following:
- Compare your intakes of each nutrient. What do your diet log and your calculations say about your overall nutrition?
- Review the Dietary Guidelines for Americans’ AMDR ranges again. How do your nutrient calculations compare to these recommendations.
- Were some intakes too high? Too low? What else did you notice?
- What can you do to improve your nutrition?
- What do you think you would find if you were to continue this diet log for a month or more? Do you think you’d discover any patterns or trends in your eating? Explain.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.