Select a publicly traded company to research. Evaluate its human resource (HR) and business strategy, HR department
Select a publicly traded company to research. Evaluate its human resource (HR) and business strategy, HR department job positions, and ways it markets its company regarding human capital. The following are some of the company websites that provide this information:
- Allstate: Human Resources Careers.
- State Farm: Human Resources & Training Careers.
- Ford: Careers.
- Marriott. Marriott Careers.
In addition, refer to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics website, which identifies detailed roles for HRM personnel and offers you some insight into HRM positions.
- Explain how you would ensure the HR strategy is in alignment with the business strategy of your selected company.
- Provide a detailed description of the HR Department job positions and associated responsibilities.
- Determine which HR job positions you would prefer and explain why.
- Analyze how the selected company can establish HRM strategies to improve competitive advantages.
- Propose three ways your selected company can increase diversity and remain competitive in the industry.
- Support your propositions, assertions, arguments, or conclusions with at least three credible, relevant, and appropriate sources synthesized in a coherent analysis.
- Cite each source on your source list at least one time within your assignment.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.