Module 03 Content Conduct a health history on a family member or friend. Be sure they give you permission. Using
Module 03 Content
- Conduct a health history on a family member or friend. Be sure they give you permission. Using the interviewing techniques learned in Module 2, gather the following information. Use your textbook as your guide.
- Present Health
- Past Health
- Family History
- While this is only a partial health history, summarize in 3 -5 pages the information you gathered. Also, answer the following questions:
- Was the person willing to share the information? If they were not, what did you do to encourage them?
- Was there any part of the interview that was more challenging? If so, what part and how did you deal with it?
- How comfortable were you taking a health history?
- What interviewing techniques did you use? Were there any that were difficult and if so, how did you overcome the difficulty?
- Now that you have taken a health history discuss how this information can assist the nurse in determining the health status of a client.
- Your assignment must have accurate spelling and grammar.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the ".docx" extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.