Directions:? As the Director of Health Information for a large health system, you have been asked to analyze
As the Director of Health Information for a large health system, you have been asked to analyze data sets, secondary data sources, and archival methods through the application of health informatics techniques. The CEO and Board of Directors has asked you to propose a plan to implement across the organization and recommend best practices. Please follow the instructions below to complete the following assignment in APA . Minimum 5 pages & 5 references:
1. Investigate at least five (5) key challenges related to data sources and data dictionary composition, to meet the needs of a health system. Determine the importance of each challenge and its significance.
2. Investigate at least five (5) key challenges with data file structures (i.e., data definitions, data modeling, data warehousing, and database management systems). Determine the importance of each challenge and its significance.
3. Compare and contrast the key challenges. Specifically address the comparisons as advantages and/or disadvantages to data standardization.
4. Based on all the previous assignment components:
5. Construct a plan to manage information as a key strategic approach and part of the information management planning process, as an asset throughout the healthcare organization.
6. Recommend at least three (3) best practices in your plan.
7. Justify each recommendation.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.